The Invitation Form!

*Once you hit submit, and the form resets, it has sent it successfully. I'm working on fixing that so it gives you a confirmation. Also, please give me up to 12 hours from the time of your request to send you an invitation. This isn't automated, and I have to manually input any requests.

Your Email Address
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Redemption on January 30, 2010

Did anyone actually get anything? It was rediculous... Waiting for months and I certainly wasn't able to get anything. Maybe Lockerz needs to start doing their part and actually enabling enough prizes. Why is it that Lockerz doesn't show how many of each item they have in stock? Do they really have ANY in stock?

Discuss.

Just found this site with an interesting video of today's redemption.
http://www.triplekill.com/2010/01/30/lockerz-redemption-what-it-looks-like-january-30-2010/

8 comments:

  1. I think the redemption didnt work, i'v got a shit wallpaper, but 5min laters, i'v got my ptz back. Maybe it was just a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice if it WAS just a test. There was no announcement in my locker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aparantly it lasted twenty minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i wished it was a test

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! A "Test" are you kidding? It wasn't EVEN a redemption... Come on people, the redemption lasts 25-30 minutes on average... This one just lasted 30 seconds... I couldn't even get a chance to click on a prize... People annoy me, as I wait and watch ALL month round gaining my PTZ legit and then some asshole signs in once a month (Actually about 4000 assholes) who only have about 200 PTZ and will then clog up the site when the redemption happens, lags it out, and all the people who have shit loads of PTZ like me, I have 2000 can't redeem because its fully of n00bs...

    Fail really... Epic Fail lockerz is, they need to sort their shit out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got a paypal card, and it wasn't 25$ :)
    try www.lockerzalerts.com , it helped me :)

    ReplyDelete

Introduce yourself, make some comments, or give me a shoutout!

Cody's Lockerz Tags

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani